This Artist Spent 10 Years Carving A Giant Cave – Alone With His Dog
Like DYT on FB:
For the last 10 years, American artist Ra Paulette has been walking alone into New Mexico’s desert to work. He spends his time carving a sandstone cave that he found, turning it into a wonderful subterranean space full of light.
With no one but his dog for company, Paulette created different designs and styles for every cavern, giving each one very specific qualities and textures.
The purpose of this gigantic artwork is to create an environment that would inspire “spiritual renewal and personal well being.” It will also serve as a venue for artistic events once it’s finished.
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Colossal Monuments From Around The World That No One Talks About
- Model Born With “Cat Eye Syndrome” Stars In Stunning High Fashion Photo Shoot
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Hilarious Entries For The First Ever Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2017
- Men’s Shorts In The 1970s: The Fashion Style May Make Men Look Cool
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes
- Japan’s Ultra Luxurious Shiki-Shima Train