Indian Artist Has Created “Kalpavriksha – The Wish Fulfilling Tree”
Indian designer and artist Vibhor Sogani has designed a modern stainless steel sculpture named “Kalpavriksha – the wish fulfilling tree”. The recently completed sculpture is the largest public art installation in the state of Gujarat and the second-largest in India.
The 35 foot (10m) high sculpture stands in the center of a large roundabout in an upcoming residential development, and is crafted from mirror-finished steel balls. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, the installation is an abstract representation of a tree, and on a bright, sunny day, the installation sparkles, and appears soft and diffused when the sky is overcast.
In the evenings, there’s an amber glow on the inside and a cold white glow on the outside adds another element of drama to it.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- DROID Lamp, A Retro Robotic Shape
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Female Artist Illustrated Intimate Scenes Of Love Making Couples