Indian Artist Has Created “Kalpavriksha – The Wish Fulfilling Tree”
Indian designer and artist Vibhor Sogani has designed a modern stainless steel sculpture named “Kalpavriksha – the wish fulfilling tree”. The recently completed sculpture is the largest public art installation in the state of Gujarat and the second-largest in India.
The 35 foot (10m) high sculpture stands in the center of a large roundabout in an upcoming residential development, and is crafted from mirror-finished steel balls. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, the installation is an abstract representation of a tree, and on a bright, sunny day, the installation sparkles, and appears soft and diffused when the sky is overcast.
In the evenings, there’s an amber glow on the inside and a cold white glow on the outside adds another element of drama to it.
- Japan Bondage-Style Bikini Is Latest Fashion Trend To Sweep Nation
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- Sensual Self-Portrait Photography By Johanna Punz
- “Beauty Will Save The World”: Meet Sergei Lenin, The Master Of Beauty And Nude Photography From Russia
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Venice Beach By Dotan Saguy
- Vintage Photos Of Lumberjacks Who Felled Big Trees Using Only Hand Tools In The Early 20th Century
- Fabulous Portraits By Ukrainian Photo Artist Irina Dzhul
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman
- The Russian Photographer Creating Cosmic Colourways To Know
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- The Photography Duo Blending Art, Beauty And LEGO
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy