Indian Artist Has Created “Kalpavriksha – The Wish Fulfilling Tree”
Indian designer and artist Vibhor Sogani has designed a modern stainless steel sculpture named “Kalpavriksha – the wish fulfilling tree”. The recently completed sculpture is the largest public art installation in the state of Gujarat and the second-largest in India.
The 35 foot (10m) high sculpture stands in the center of a large roundabout in an upcoming residential development, and is crafted from mirror-finished steel balls. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, the installation is an abstract representation of a tree, and on a bright, sunny day, the installation sparkles, and appears soft and diffused when the sky is overcast.
In the evenings, there’s an amber glow on the inside and a cold white glow on the outside adds another element of drama to it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree