Indian Artist Has Created “Kalpavriksha – The Wish Fulfilling Tree”
Indian designer and artist Vibhor Sogani has designed a modern stainless steel sculpture named “Kalpavriksha – the wish fulfilling tree”. The recently completed sculpture is the largest public art installation in the state of Gujarat and the second-largest in India.
The 35 foot (10m) high sculpture stands in the center of a large roundabout in an upcoming residential development, and is crafted from mirror-finished steel balls. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, the installation is an abstract representation of a tree, and on a bright, sunny day, the installation sparkles, and appears soft and diffused when the sky is overcast.
In the evenings, there’s an amber glow on the inside and a cold white glow on the outside adds another element of drama to it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate