Indian Artist Has Created “Kalpavriksha – The Wish Fulfilling Tree”
Indian designer and artist Vibhor Sogani has designed a modern stainless steel sculpture named “Kalpavriksha – the wish fulfilling tree”. The recently completed sculpture is the largest public art installation in the state of Gujarat and the second-largest in India.
The 35 foot (10m) high sculpture stands in the center of a large roundabout in an upcoming residential development, and is crafted from mirror-finished steel balls. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, the installation is an abstract representation of a tree, and on a bright, sunny day, the installation sparkles, and appears soft and diffused when the sky is overcast.
In the evenings, there’s an amber glow on the inside and a cold white glow on the outside adds another element of drama to it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand
- Someone Just Made An Epic ‘Game Of Thrones’ Lamp
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor