Indian Artist Has Created “Kalpavriksha – The Wish Fulfilling Tree”
Indian designer and artist Vibhor Sogani has designed a modern stainless steel sculpture named “Kalpavriksha – the wish fulfilling tree”. The recently completed sculpture is the largest public art installation in the state of Gujarat and the second-largest in India.
The 35 foot (10m) high sculpture stands in the center of a large roundabout in an upcoming residential development, and is crafted from mirror-finished steel balls. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, the installation is an abstract representation of a tree, and on a bright, sunny day, the installation sparkles, and appears soft and diffused when the sky is overcast.
In the evenings, there’s an amber glow on the inside and a cold white glow on the outside adds another element of drama to it.
More Inspiring Stories:
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered In Block Of Ice In Antarctica
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Photographer Sabrina Boem Beautifully Captured The Monorail Cats
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- This Photographer Spent 10 Years Recording The Post-Soviet Discos Of Lithuania