Indian Artist Has Created “Kalpavriksha – The Wish Fulfilling Tree”
Indian designer and artist Vibhor Sogani has designed a modern stainless steel sculpture named “Kalpavriksha – the wish fulfilling tree”. The recently completed sculpture is the largest public art installation in the state of Gujarat and the second-largest in India.
The 35 foot (10m) high sculpture stands in the center of a large roundabout in an upcoming residential development, and is crafted from mirror-finished steel balls. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, the installation is an abstract representation of a tree, and on a bright, sunny day, the installation sparkles, and appears soft and diffused when the sky is overcast.
In the evenings, there’s an amber glow on the inside and a cold white glow on the outside adds another element of drama to it.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- German Photographer Carsten Thun Captures Provocative Photos Of Dancers In Unlikely Settings
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- Artist Grace Gogarty Makes Hilarious Guide To Dog Breeds That Will Help You Choose Your Next Dog
- The Bizarre Looking Of Henry VIII’s Horned Helmet, c.1511-1514
- The Blinged-Out Work Trucks Of Japan Photographed By Todd Antony
- Artist Breaks The Traditional Masculinized Image Of Famous People By Taking Them To Their Pink World
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- Architect Couple Turns Cardboard Boxes Into Stackable Cat Fort
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2017 International Photographer Of The Year Contest
- The Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 Birth Becomes Her Photography Contest
- Child Photo Contest 2017 – The Best Pictures Dedicated To Childhood
- The Poetic And Haunting Illustrations Of Aykut Aydogdu
- This Soviet Dog Spacesuit Is The Cutest Dog Costume You Will See Today
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “Weaving” Paintings By Alexi Torres Show The Connection Between Man And Nature