Indian Artist Has Created “Kalpavriksha – The Wish Fulfilling Tree”
Indian designer and artist Vibhor Sogani has designed a modern stainless steel sculpture named “Kalpavriksha – the wish fulfilling tree”. The recently completed sculpture is the largest public art installation in the state of Gujarat and the second-largest in India.
The 35 foot (10m) high sculpture stands in the center of a large roundabout in an upcoming residential development, and is crafted from mirror-finished steel balls. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, the installation is an abstract representation of a tree, and on a bright, sunny day, the installation sparkles, and appears soft and diffused when the sky is overcast.
In the evenings, there’s an amber glow on the inside and a cold white glow on the outside adds another element of drama to it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Human Teeth Jewelry by Jana Miller
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric