Indian Artist Has Created “Kalpavriksha – The Wish Fulfilling Tree”
Indian designer and artist Vibhor Sogani has designed a modern stainless steel sculpture named “Kalpavriksha – the wish fulfilling tree”. The recently completed sculpture is the largest public art installation in the state of Gujarat and the second-largest in India.
The 35 foot (10m) high sculpture stands in the center of a large roundabout in an upcoming residential development, and is crafted from mirror-finished steel balls. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, the installation is an abstract representation of a tree, and on a bright, sunny day, the installation sparkles, and appears soft and diffused when the sky is overcast.
In the evenings, there’s an amber glow on the inside and a cold white glow on the outside adds another element of drama to it.
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- 2018 Has Been Scary: We’ve Got The Posters To Prove It
- Miyu Kojima Creates Miniature Replicas Of Lonely Deaths
- Meet The Arist Filling Potholes With Mosaics Of NYC Vermin