Handmade Dolls Of Cute And Creepy Creatures Lovingly Made By Oso Polar
Like DYT on FB:
Whilst most of Oso Polar‘s handmade dolls are recognisable woodland creatures, some really do leave us guessing. From the weird and wonderful to the cute and creepy – the Russian artist’s ongoing collection of clay figurines demonstrate a unique talent, with every attention to detail meticulously taken care of.
Think incredibly cute strawberries and bizarre broccoli sheep – nothing is too strange for Oso Polar.
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Colossal Monuments From Around The World That No One Talks About
- Model Born With “Cat Eye Syndrome” Stars In Stunning High Fashion Photo Shoot
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Hilarious Entries For The First Ever Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2017
- Men’s Shorts In The 1970s: The Fashion Style May Make Men Look Cool
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes
- Japan’s Ultra Luxurious Shiki-Shima Train