Bare Gruesome Fangs And More With Japanese Designer’s Awesome Creature Masks
Talented special effects artist turned fashion designer MALICIOUS.X crafts incredibly stylish and sometimes horrifying accessories, but her awesome masks might be appreciated at no better time than now. Her series of pleat face masks includes a “creature face mask” that lets you bare your fangs and unleash your inner beast. By opening your “mouth” your can reveal a gaping maw of scary razor sharp teeth!
Some of the dark and fascinating masks the designer makes include the above fanged creature, reptilian eyes, and even cat fangs.
MALICIOUS.X doesn’t just limit herself to masks, however. She creates a lot of amazingly detailed and stylish fashion items, many of which use fangs or a mysterious triangular eye as a motif.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants