Bare Gruesome Fangs And More With Japanese Designer’s Awesome Creature Masks
Talented special effects artist turned fashion designer MALICIOUS.X crafts incredibly stylish and sometimes horrifying accessories, but her awesome masks might be appreciated at no better time than now. Her series of pleat face masks includes a “creature face mask” that lets you bare your fangs and unleash your inner beast. By opening your “mouth” your can reveal a gaping maw of scary razor sharp teeth!
Some of the dark and fascinating masks the designer makes include the above fanged creature, reptilian eyes, and even cat fangs.
MALICIOUS.X doesn’t just limit herself to masks, however. She creates a lot of amazingly detailed and stylish fashion items, many of which use fangs or a mysterious triangular eye as a motif.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Photographer Reveals What Tricks He Uses To Get Interesting Photos In 30 Examples
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- The Merging Art & Science Of Daniel Martin Diaz
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers