Life-size Dog Sculptures Made Entirely From Recycled Bicycle Chains
In her ongoing series Unchained, Israeli designer and multidisciplinary artist Nirit Levav crafts stunning, life-size dog sculptures made entirely from recycled bicycle parts, mostly chains.
Taking old pedals, broken parts and chains, she aims to mimic the personalities of our canine friends.
She said: “My intention was to capture the dogs’ gentleness and sensitivity, each one and its own unique expressions, despite the use of scrap metal. Hope you’ll enjoy it. I love to make people smile through my art.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- “The Upside Down”: An Incredible “Stranger Things” Byers’ Home LEGO Set That Can Be Flipped Over
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes