Life-size Dog Sculptures Made Entirely From Recycled Bicycle Chains
In her ongoing series Unchained, Israeli designer and multidisciplinary artist Nirit Levav crafts stunning, life-size dog sculptures made entirely from recycled bicycle parts, mostly chains.
Taking old pedals, broken parts and chains, she aims to mimic the personalities of our canine friends.
She said: “My intention was to capture the dogs’ gentleness and sensitivity, each one and its own unique expressions, despite the use of scrap metal. Hope you’ll enjoy it. I love to make people smile through my art.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Girl Draws Self-Portraits Before And During LSD High
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- Nature’s Dystopian Nature: An Artist Creates Images That Show Nature Taking Over Our Civilization
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters