Life-size Dog Sculptures Made Entirely From Recycled Bicycle Chains
In her ongoing series Unchained, Israeli designer and multidisciplinary artist Nirit Levav crafts stunning, life-size dog sculptures made entirely from recycled bicycle parts, mostly chains.
Taking old pedals, broken parts and chains, she aims to mimic the personalities of our canine friends.
She said: “My intention was to capture the dogs’ gentleness and sensitivity, each one and its own unique expressions, despite the use of scrap metal. Hope you’ll enjoy it. I love to make people smile through my art.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Budweiser Adapts Its Sexist Ads From The 50s And 60s To 2019