Life-size Dog Sculptures Made Entirely From Recycled Bicycle Chains
In her ongoing series Unchained, Israeli designer and multidisciplinary artist Nirit Levav crafts stunning, life-size dog sculptures made entirely from recycled bicycle parts, mostly chains.
Taking old pedals, broken parts and chains, she aims to mimic the personalities of our canine friends.
She said: “My intention was to capture the dogs’ gentleness and sensitivity, each one and its own unique expressions, despite the use of scrap metal. Hope you’ll enjoy it. I love to make people smile through my art.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!