Life-size Dog Sculptures Made Entirely From Recycled Bicycle Chains
In her ongoing series Unchained, Israeli designer and multidisciplinary artist Nirit Levav crafts stunning, life-size dog sculptures made entirely from recycled bicycle parts, mostly chains.
Taking old pedals, broken parts and chains, she aims to mimic the personalities of our canine friends.
She said: “My intention was to capture the dogs’ gentleness and sensitivity, each one and its own unique expressions, despite the use of scrap metal. Hope you’ll enjoy it. I love to make people smile through my art.”
- “Dreams Of Sensuality”: Beautiful Art Nude Photography By Dani Fehr
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- “Beauty Will Save The World”: Meet Sergei Lenin, The Master Of Beauty And Nude Photography From Russia
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Sensual Self-Portrait Photography By Johanna Punz
- “Weird Faces”: An Algorithm Based Project That Creates An Infinite Collection Of Fun Looking Sketched Faces
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman
- The Story Of David Glasheen, A Real Life Robinson Crusoe
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Vintage Photos Of Lumberjacks Who Felled Big Trees Using Only Hand Tools In The Early 20th Century
- Photos Show Chinese Factory Workers Making ‘Trump 2020’ Flags