Life-size Dog Sculptures Made Entirely From Recycled Bicycle Chains
In her ongoing series Unchained, Israeli designer and multidisciplinary artist Nirit Levav crafts stunning, life-size dog sculptures made entirely from recycled bicycle parts, mostly chains.
Taking old pedals, broken parts and chains, she aims to mimic the personalities of our canine friends.
She said: “My intention was to capture the dogs’ gentleness and sensitivity, each one and its own unique expressions, despite the use of scrap metal. Hope you’ll enjoy it. I love to make people smile through my art.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- Strange Things Behind Belgian Windows
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Colorado-Based Artist Stefanie Hook Makes Harry Potter Face Masks That Reveal The Marauder’s Map When You Breathe
- Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Jésus Moròn
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing