Life-size Dog Sculptures Made Entirely From Recycled Bicycle Chains
In her ongoing series Unchained, Israeli designer and multidisciplinary artist Nirit Levav crafts stunning, life-size dog sculptures made entirely from recycled bicycle parts, mostly chains.
Taking old pedals, broken parts and chains, she aims to mimic the personalities of our canine friends.
She said: “My intention was to capture the dogs’ gentleness and sensitivity, each one and its own unique expressions, despite the use of scrap metal. Hope you’ll enjoy it. I love to make people smile through my art.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs