Life-size Dog Sculptures Made Entirely From Recycled Bicycle Chains
In her ongoing series Unchained, Israeli designer and multidisciplinary artist Nirit Levav crafts stunning, life-size dog sculptures made entirely from recycled bicycle parts, mostly chains.
Taking old pedals, broken parts and chains, she aims to mimic the personalities of our canine friends.
She said: “My intention was to capture the dogs’ gentleness and sensitivity, each one and its own unique expressions, despite the use of scrap metal. Hope you’ll enjoy it. I love to make people smile through my art.”
- Tokyo Was Made For Giant Monsters, Giant Girls And Camera Tricks
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Photos Proving Winter Is Here
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats