Life-size Dog Sculptures Made Entirely From Recycled Bicycle Chains
In her ongoing series Unchained, Israeli designer and multidisciplinary artist Nirit Levav crafts stunning, life-size dog sculptures made entirely from recycled bicycle parts, mostly chains.
Taking old pedals, broken parts and chains, she aims to mimic the personalities of our canine friends.
She said: “My intention was to capture the dogs’ gentleness and sensitivity, each one and its own unique expressions, despite the use of scrap metal. Hope you’ll enjoy it. I love to make people smile through my art.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival