Cool and funky are the order of the day for the latest Coulson Macleod collection.
Using the Garamond typeface as a starting point, each of our superstars is given a full-on facial treatment using the individual letters of their own names.
Totally quirky. Utterly unique.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Fabulous Portraits By Ukrainian Photo Artist Irina Dzhul
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Amazing Photographs Capture Everyday Life in Spanish Harlem in the Mid-1980s
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism