Sensitive Figurative Paintings by Egyptian Artist Walid Ebeid
Walid Ebeid was born in 1970 in Cairo, Egypt. He started to establish his realistic expressionism art since he was 6 years old, he holds a Fine arts Bachelor in 1992 and Masters a distinguished level in oil painting from the day to day life spirit in his country culture and society insights.
Walid Ebeid’s work has been extensively exhibited in Egypt since 1992, visiting a wide variety of galleries. His main theme of his paintings give one the impression there is always a mystic message behind the realistic visuals recreated with his own vision.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- “Iconic Covers”: Russian Designer Represents Famous Album Covers as Icons
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation