Sensitive Figurative Paintings by Egyptian Artist Walid Ebeid
Walid Ebeid was born in 1970 in Cairo, Egypt. He started to establish his realistic expressionism art since he was 6 years old, he holds a Fine arts Bachelor in 1992 and Masters a distinguished level in oil painting from the day to day life spirit in his country culture and society insights.
Walid Ebeid’s work has been extensively exhibited in Egypt since 1992, visiting a wide variety of galleries. His main theme of his paintings give one the impression there is always a mystic message behind the realistic visuals recreated with his own vision.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s