Guy Hilariously Trolls IKEA By Installing A Fake “Relationship Saving Station”, And It Might Just Save Your Marriage
Few things can strain a marriage quite like a trip to IKEA, which is probably why this funny “Relationship Saving Station” recently popped up in one of the famous flat-pack furniture stores in Burbank, California.
“Shopping can be stressful,” reads the sign. “Here are 5 quick ways to ease tension with a loved one.”
The kit includes everything from a tiny horse that you can yell at instead of each other, a picture of a puppy in a cup to remind you of the joy in the world, and a couple of stupid milk carton hats (because nobody can argue while looking so ridiculous…right?).
Despite looking official, the Relationship Saving Station is in fact the latest prank by comedian Jeff Wysaski, AKA Obviousplant.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini