Hotel Reenacts Guests’ Most Bizarre Suggestions
The Standard Hotel chain made use of their 2013 customer evaluations in a creative way. Under the direction of Erik Kessels and photograph Thomas Mailaender, the hotel rolled out a quirky calendar that references twelve of the strangest letters, suggestions and complaints collected from their guests. As part of the visual documentation, hotel staff were invited to re-enact the scenes, which include a man completely wrapped in toilet paper and a Daschund puppy sandwiched between a hot-dog bun.
Flipping through the monthly themes, you will find a hallway full of water cups from a guest thanking the hotel for curing his epic hangover. Good thing there is a small explanation on each page, or else it would be impossible to understand what is happening in the photo. Nonetheless, the Amsterdam-based creative agency KesselsKarmer did a great job in creating something that is unique to the hotel. So if you have ever left a comment card at The Standard, be prepared because your idea might be one of 12 peculiar calendar ideas for the new year.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan