Appreciate What You Have And Stop Comparing Yourself To Others
We live in a society in which, in one way or another, everyone compares themselves to others. This in turn gives rise to a devastating feeling — jealousy. The following comic strip really helps you think about how this feeling is actually meaningless, and how important it is to appreciate what we have.
We love the simplicity of the ideas expressed here by the author, Igor Kalashnikov, and we just had to share them with you. Take a look.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- Photographer Forms Landscapes Using Just Human Bodies And The Result Looks Majestic
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Photographer Michal Zahornacky Creates Minimalistic Architectural Collages Inspired By The Current Pandemic Situation
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini