Appreciate What You Have And Stop Comparing Yourself To Others
We live in a society in which, in one way or another, everyone compares themselves to others. This in turn gives rise to a devastating feeling — jealousy. The following comic strip really helps you think about how this feeling is actually meaningless, and how important it is to appreciate what we have.
We love the simplicity of the ideas expressed here by the author, Igor Kalashnikov, and we just had to share them with you. Take a look.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Nostalgic & Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Gabriella Barouch