Artist Combined Vintage Photographs With Everyday Objects To Create Funny And Bizarre Portraits
Antiheroes is an Instagram photographic project by Spanish artist Susana Blasco that combines vintage photographs with everyday objects to create funny and bizarre portraits. The project was born by accident when Blasco was snacking on some nuts while making a collage out of antique photographs. One fell from her hand and onto the decades-old print, transforming the anonymous subject into a bizarre character, ripped from the pages of a whimsical storybook. The beauty of Blasco’s village of mutants lies in the fact that she never has to physically tear or cut the original prints as is usual in similar collages; she simply sets some object or another onto the surface of the sepia artifacts.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters