San Fermin Festival In Pamplona. PETA Protests. Corrida in Barcelona.
Spain celebrates a Saint Fermin (San Fermin Festival), traditionally takes place in the city of Pamplona. The main «enserro» is a bulls runs through the streets of the city. The ceremony of «Sanfermines” (Los Sanfermines) opened on Monday at noon with a traditional rockets launch from the City Hall balcony.
A day before, in Pamplona… PETA and Animas Naturalis had a bloody campaign against the entertainment in the days of the festival of St. Fermin. Dozens of people on the central square of the city poured paint on their bodies like blood. The aim of the activists – to ban corrida and street race with bulls.
Meanwhile, on 5th of July a corrida has started in Barcelona, the traditional season which begins in March and ends in October.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- “The Loneliest Road Trip”: Travels Through An Empty America In Photographs By Arnaud Montagard
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize