That’s How Bored Bookstore Employees Entertain Themselves
If you ever decide to visit Bordeaux, France make sure you visit this Instagram-famous bookstore Librairie Mollat that is well-known for its ongoing photo series called Book Face. Its employees have found an activity that brightens the day for them and their customers.
Book Face is based on a technique called trompe l’oeil (deceive the eye) and its main goal is to use realistic images to create an optical illusion that the image you see exists in three dimensions.
The bookshop’s Instagram account has already garnered the attention of over 80,000 followers, and you’re about to understand why. The pics are not just quick snaps, they’re executed so painstakingly well, that we had to double check if it’s not Photoshopped.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless