That’s How Bored Bookstore Employees Entertain Themselves
If you ever decide to visit Bordeaux, France make sure you visit this Instagram-famous bookstore Librairie Mollat that is well-known for its ongoing photo series called Book Face. Its employees have found an activity that brightens the day for them and their customers.
Book Face is based on a technique called trompe l’oeil (deceive the eye) and its main goal is to use realistic images to create an optical illusion that the image you see exists in three dimensions.
The bookshop’s Instagram account has already garnered the attention of over 80,000 followers, and you’re about to understand why. The pics are not just quick snaps, they’re executed so painstakingly well, that we had to double check if it’s not Photoshopped.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors