That’s How Bored Bookstore Employees Entertain Themselves
If you ever decide to visit Bordeaux, France make sure you visit this Instagram-famous bookstore Librairie Mollat that is well-known for its ongoing photo series called Book Face. Its employees have found an activity that brightens the day for them and their customers.
Book Face is based on a technique called trompe l’oeil (deceive the eye) and its main goal is to use realistic images to create an optical illusion that the image you see exists in three dimensions.
The bookshop’s Instagram account has already garnered the attention of over 80,000 followers, and you’re about to understand why. The pics are not just quick snaps, they’re executed so painstakingly well, that we had to double check if it’s not Photoshopped.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- 36 Widespread “Truths” That Are Totally Fake
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- The Weird World of Competitive Dog Grooming
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- This Supercargo Vehicle Is Something Out Of This World