That’s How Bored Bookstore Employees Entertain Themselves
If you ever decide to visit Bordeaux, France make sure you visit this Instagram-famous bookstore Librairie Mollat that is well-known for its ongoing photo series called Book Face. Its employees have found an activity that brightens the day for them and their customers.
Book Face is based on a technique called trompe l’oeil (deceive the eye) and its main goal is to use realistic images to create an optical illusion that the image you see exists in three dimensions.
The bookshop’s Instagram account has already garnered the attention of over 80,000 followers, and you’re about to understand why. The pics are not just quick snaps, they’re executed so painstakingly well, that we had to double check if it’s not Photoshopped.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s