That’s How Bored Bookstore Employees Entertain Themselves
If you ever decide to visit Bordeaux, France make sure you visit this Instagram-famous bookstore Librairie Mollat that is well-known for its ongoing photo series called Book Face. Its employees have found an activity that brightens the day for them and their customers.
Book Face is based on a technique called trompe l’oeil (deceive the eye) and its main goal is to use realistic images to create an optical illusion that the image you see exists in three dimensions.
The bookshop’s Instagram account has already garnered the attention of over 80,000 followers, and you’re about to understand why. The pics are not just quick snaps, they’re executed so painstakingly well, that we had to double check if it’s not Photoshopped.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today