That’s How Bored Bookstore Employees Entertain Themselves
If you ever decide to visit Bordeaux, France make sure you visit this Instagram-famous bookstore Librairie Mollat that is well-known for its ongoing photo series called Book Face. Its employees have found an activity that brightens the day for them and their customers.
Book Face is based on a technique called trompe l’oeil (deceive the eye) and its main goal is to use realistic images to create an optical illusion that the image you see exists in three dimensions.
The bookshop’s Instagram account has already garnered the attention of over 80,000 followers, and you’re about to understand why. The pics are not just quick snaps, they’re executed so painstakingly well, that we had to double check if it’s not Photoshopped.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- Artist Designs Classic Cars Inspired By Exotic Wild Animals
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals