Fascinating Color Photographs That Capture Boston Youth Fashion In The Early 1970s
Fashion in the 1970s began with a continuation of the mini skirts, bell-bottoms, and the androgynous hippie look from the late 1960s and eventually became an iconic decade for fashion.
Nick Dewolf was promptly to document images of American teenagers on Boston streets in the early 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Pink Champagne Fox Miko
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Amazing Examples Of The Live-Action Reference Filmed For Disney’s “Cinderella” In 1950 As You’ve Never Seen Before
- Photographer Spends 10 Years Photographing Same Bench, Captures More Than He Expects
- Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948