Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
Hollywood, fashion, and art history collide in the photographs of Peter Linderbergh of Julianne Moore for a 2008 issue of Harper’s Bazaar. Linderbergh photographs the talented actress side-by-side some of the most iconic and famous images of women pulled from art history.
More info: Harper’s Bazaar
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s