Kyoto Photographer Shows the Beauty of Autumn Through Gorgeous Foliage Photos
It’s the prime season for enjoying beautiful foliage here in Japan. All across the country, leaves are turning into all shades of red and orange, and it makes scenes of nature all the more stunning.
In Kyoto, one photographer has done an excellent job of capturing the beauty of the season. Pomponyama (@mt_pompon_ppy) is a photographer who captures images of nature at its finest.
For one of their most recent uploads, they took to Kyoto’s Yanagidani Kannon (also known as Yokokuji Temple) and showed the full spectrum of autumn’s colors intertwined with the peaceful vibes of the temple. The temple is located in Nagaokakyo City, Kyoto, and it boasts of spectacular views all year round.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- Meet A Woman Who Keeps 500 Plants In Her Brooklyn Apartment
- The Most Controversial Ultrarealistic Art Sculptures By Patricia Piccinini
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Clever Tables That Create An Illusion Animals Are Emerging From Water