Kyoto Photographer Shows the Beauty of Autumn Through Gorgeous Foliage Photos
It’s the prime season for enjoying beautiful foliage here in Japan. All across the country, leaves are turning into all shades of red and orange, and it makes scenes of nature all the more stunning.
In Kyoto, one photographer has done an excellent job of capturing the beauty of the season. Pomponyama (@mt_pompon_ppy) is a photographer who captures images of nature at its finest.
For one of their most recent uploads, they took to Kyoto’s Yanagidani Kannon (also known as Yokokuji Temple) and showed the full spectrum of autumn’s colors intertwined with the peaceful vibes of the temple. The temple is located in Nagaokakyo City, Kyoto, and it boasts of spectacular views all year round.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes