Two Look Books, Two Countries, Two Minds: Akomplice in Colombia Summer Lookbook
For the 2012 Summer lookbook, Akomplice co-founder Patrick Liberty set sail for South America to capture a background befitting of the collection. The setting was the Poblado section of Medellin, Colombia which reflects the raw thematic direction of the Summer line. The 2012 Summer offering from Akomplice is expressed by its unique material selections, and diverse offering of hats, contrast pocket tees, and button ups that naturally appeal to the skate, bike, and tattoo communities. Those cultures are precisely who was tapped into for the shoot.
With the help of the locally heralded streetwear and skate sanctuary, Poisen, Patrick assembled an authentic group of brand protagonists to document the lookbook over the course of 5 days. Shot by a local Colombian photographer and inspired by the disposition of the people of Medellin, the 2012 Summer lookbook captures the evolution of Akomplice. The lookbook puts the curated collection on display and depicts it in the germane environment of Medellin that has adopted Akomplice as its own.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- This Brutal Tank Monument Located In Russian Wilderness, Reminds Abandoned Alien Spaceship