Two Look Books, Two Countries, Two Minds: Akomplice in Colombia Summer Lookbook
For the 2012 Summer lookbook, Akomplice co-founder Patrick Liberty set sail for South America to capture a background befitting of the collection. The setting was the Poblado section of Medellin, Colombia which reflects the raw thematic direction of the Summer line. The 2012 Summer offering from Akomplice is expressed by its unique material selections, and diverse offering of hats, contrast pocket tees, and button ups that naturally appeal to the skate, bike, and tattoo communities. Those cultures are precisely who was tapped into for the shoot.
With the help of the locally heralded streetwear and skate sanctuary, Poisen, Patrick assembled an authentic group of brand protagonists to document the lookbook over the course of 5 days. Shot by a local Colombian photographer and inspired by the disposition of the people of Medellin, the 2012 Summer lookbook captures the evolution of Akomplice. The lookbook puts the curated collection on display and depicts it in the germane environment of Medellin that has adopted Akomplice as its own.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!