Two Look Books, Two Countries, Two Minds: Akomplice in Colombia Summer Lookbook
For the 2012 Summer lookbook, Akomplice co-founder Patrick Liberty set sail for South America to capture a background befitting of the collection. The setting was the Poblado section of Medellin, Colombia which reflects the raw thematic direction of the Summer line. The 2012 Summer offering from Akomplice is expressed by its unique material selections, and diverse offering of hats, contrast pocket tees, and button ups that naturally appeal to the skate, bike, and tattoo communities. Those cultures are precisely who was tapped into for the shoot.
With the help of the locally heralded streetwear and skate sanctuary, Poisen, Patrick assembled an authentic group of brand protagonists to document the lookbook over the course of 5 days. Shot by a local Colombian photographer and inspired by the disposition of the people of Medellin, the 2012 Summer lookbook captures the evolution of Akomplice. The lookbook puts the curated collection on display and depicts it in the germane environment of Medellin that has adopted Akomplice as its own.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Superb Colossal Steampunk Sculptures By Pierre Matter
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era