Two Look Books, Two Countries, Two Minds: Akomplice in Colombia Summer Lookbook
For the 2012 Summer lookbook, Akomplice co-founder Patrick Liberty set sail for South America to capture a background befitting of the collection. The setting was the Poblado section of Medellin, Colombia which reflects the raw thematic direction of the Summer line. The 2012 Summer offering from Akomplice is expressed by its unique material selections, and diverse offering of hats, contrast pocket tees, and button ups that naturally appeal to the skate, bike, and tattoo communities. Those cultures are precisely who was tapped into for the shoot.
With the help of the locally heralded streetwear and skate sanctuary, Poisen, Patrick assembled an authentic group of brand protagonists to document the lookbook over the course of 5 days. Shot by a local Colombian photographer and inspired by the disposition of the people of Medellin, the 2012 Summer lookbook captures the evolution of Akomplice. The lookbook puts the curated collection on display and depicts it in the germane environment of Medellin that has adopted Akomplice as its own.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Awkward Christian Music Album Covers
- Europe’s Largest Abandoned Underground Military Air Base
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- The Majesty Of The Animal Kingdom in Amazing Photographs by Simen Johan