Hong Kong At Night In The 1960s Through Amazing Color Photos
1960s in Hong Kong continued with the development and expansion of manufacturing that began in the previous decade. The economic progress made in the period would categorise Hong Kong as one of Four Asian Tigers along with Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan.
These amazing color photos were found by Martin Snelling that captured street scenes of Hong Kong at night in the 1960s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life