Hong Kong At Night In The 1960s Through Amazing Color Photos
1960s in Hong Kong continued with the development and expansion of manufacturing that began in the previous decade. The economic progress made in the period would categorise Hong Kong as one of Four Asian Tigers along with Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan.
These amazing color photos were found by Martin Snelling that captured street scenes of Hong Kong at night in the 1960s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook