The New Cruise Ship ‘Disney Fantasy’ Leaves the Dockyard
The new cruise ship Disney Fantasy leaves the dockyard at Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany, Jan. 7. It is the largest ship to be built in Germany and can carry 4,000 passengers.
After the float out, next up for the Fantasy will be its convayance down the River Ems from the shipyard at the end of January followed by sea trials before being handed over to Disney in March.
The Fantasy’s debut voyage will be on March 31, 2011. The Fantasy will sail out of Port Canaveral, offering alternating seven-night cruises to the Eastern and Western Caribbean with stops at Castaway Cay, the line’s private island in the Bahamas.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes