The New Cruise Ship ‘Disney Fantasy’ Leaves the Dockyard
The new cruise ship Disney Fantasy leaves the dockyard at Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany, Jan. 7. It is the largest ship to be built in Germany and can carry 4,000 passengers.
After the float out, next up for the Fantasy will be its convayance down the River Ems from the shipyard at the end of January followed by sea trials before being handed over to Disney in March.
The Fantasy’s debut voyage will be on March 31, 2011. The Fantasy will sail out of Port Canaveral, offering alternating seven-night cruises to the Eastern and Western Caribbean with stops at Castaway Cay, the line’s private island in the Bahamas.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them