Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist