Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre