Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook