Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- The Superb Black And White Photography By Jason M. Peterson
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Artist Creates Impressive Sculptures From Marble That Look Surprisingly Light
- “Redheads”: Marvelous Portrait Photography By Erika Parfenova
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- Pastry Artist Dinara Kasko’s Sculptural Cakes Are Carved From Sheets Of Chocolate
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- #ICouldHaveBeen: Kering Foundation Campaigns To End Violence Against Women
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!