Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- “The Closer You Are…”: Superb Emotional and Cyberpunk Illustrations by Death & Milk
- Beautiful Photos of Sakura Blooming in Japan by Hidenobu Suzuki
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Recreates John Wick Scenes With Miniature Figures
- Breiðamerkursandur – Iceland’s Stunning Diamond Beach
- Blackout Tattoos Are A Bold New Trend Popping Up Around The World