Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands