Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits