Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Scenes From Venice Beach In The 1970s And ’80s
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Russian Artist Portrayed Retired Superheroes: Now They Are Nice Granny And Granddaddy
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Bold Nudes That Show How Our Bodies Are All We Have In The End
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World