Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- Hotpants, Cigarettes, Harp Lager And Guinness – A Belfast Student Party In 1970
- No, This Is Not Skyrim, This Is Czech Prachov Rocks In Bohemian Paradise