Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
- A Restaurant In Texas Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- Breathtaking Portraits Reveal The Haunting Beauty Of Russian Ballet Dancers By Irina Yakovleva
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
- Uncanny Resemblances Between Classic Dog Breeds And Humans Captured By Gerrard Gethings
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Jan Erik Waider’ Photos Capture The Dark Beauty Of Greenland Icebergs And Northern Landscapes