Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles, This Expandable, Reusable Face Mask Adjusts To All Face Shapes And Sizes
The BETA(MSK) is a non-medical, reusable face covering for adults. The BETA(MSK) follows the contours of the face & is supported at the neck to provide optimal comfort.
View this post on Instagram
– Hello 👋 You -⠀ ⠀ This time last week we released Batch 1 of our Beta(MSK) 🚀. You all loved it so much we ended up releasing another Batch. And now we’re working on Batch 3. ⚙️⠀ ⠀ We are thrilled our community of Humans Little and Tall love the Best(MSK) as much as we do. ⠀ And we were over the moon when @dezeen featured it in an article and @yankodesign shared it in their feed. ⠀ All the buzzzzz has grown our community. We want to take a second to say 👋 hello and welcome to all our new followers, we are ever so happy to have your support. ☺️⠀ ⠀ Kindly,⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 💌 Team Petit Pli⠀ ⠀ ⠀ P.S. If you want to hear about Batch 3 news first, please click the link in our bio and subscribe to our 📧. ⠀ .⠀⠀⠀ .⠀⠀⠀ .⠀⠀⠀ #petitpli #adult #masks #london #design #engineering #fashtech #recycled #sustainability #productdesign #architecture #human #tfl #waste #not #want #not #clothesthatgrow #dezeen #adults #are #technology #future #fashion #innovation #london #fashtech #circulardesigners #engineering #hackney #yankodesign
Engineered with Petit Pli’s patent pending technology and a waste reducing pattern in London. The form fitting design for adults can be worn as a collar for frequent removal throughout the day. A replaceable PM2.5 filter makes the BETA(MSK) the perfect protective companion for bipedal commutes.
Adjustable between two sizes to help fit the majority of faces.
The BETA(X) range signals a Petit Pli research project made in limited quantities in London. If feedback is positive, the project progresses onto the next stage. This ensures we do not overproduce and waste resources. We want to design the best garments possible for you, with you. Constructive criticism from BETA(X) owners is welcomed to help evolve the garment.
The Petit Pli BETA(MSK) is made from recycled fabrics & has a monofibre construction. Through its approach towards sustainability & innovation, Petit Pli hopes to instil slow-fashion values in humans whilst designing for the needs of humanity – Little & Tall.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women