Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles, This Expandable, Reusable Face Mask Adjusts To All Face Shapes And Sizes
The BETA(MSK) is a non-medical, reusable face covering for adults. The BETA(MSK) follows the contours of the face & is supported at the neck to provide optimal comfort.
View this post on Instagram
– Hello 👋 You -⠀ ⠀ This time last week we released Batch 1 of our Beta(MSK) 🚀. You all loved it so much we ended up releasing another Batch. And now we’re working on Batch 3. ⚙️⠀ ⠀ We are thrilled our community of Humans Little and Tall love the Best(MSK) as much as we do. ⠀ And we were over the moon when @dezeen featured it in an article and @yankodesign shared it in their feed. ⠀ All the buzzzzz has grown our community. We want to take a second to say 👋 hello and welcome to all our new followers, we are ever so happy to have your support. ☺️⠀ ⠀ Kindly,⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 💌 Team Petit Pli⠀ ⠀ ⠀ P.S. If you want to hear about Batch 3 news first, please click the link in our bio and subscribe to our 📧. ⠀ .⠀⠀⠀ .⠀⠀⠀ .⠀⠀⠀ #petitpli #adult #masks #london #design #engineering #fashtech #recycled #sustainability #productdesign #architecture #human #tfl #waste #not #want #not #clothesthatgrow #dezeen #adults #are #technology #future #fashion #innovation #london #fashtech #circulardesigners #engineering #hackney #yankodesign
Engineered with Petit Pli’s patent pending technology and a waste reducing pattern in London. The form fitting design for adults can be worn as a collar for frequent removal throughout the day. A replaceable PM2.5 filter makes the BETA(MSK) the perfect protective companion for bipedal commutes.
Adjustable between two sizes to help fit the majority of faces.
The BETA(X) range signals a Petit Pli research project made in limited quantities in London. If feedback is positive, the project progresses onto the next stage. This ensures we do not overproduce and waste resources. We want to design the best garments possible for you, with you. Constructive criticism from BETA(X) owners is welcomed to help evolve the garment.
The Petit Pli BETA(MSK) is made from recycled fabrics & has a monofibre construction. Through its approach towards sustainability & innovation, Petit Pli hopes to instil slow-fashion values in humans whilst designing for the needs of humanity – Little & Tall.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic