Computerspielemuseum in Berlin
The Computerspielemuseum in Berlin, Germany feels obliged to collect and preserve digital interactive culture. In the centre of this task there is the documentation of the digital interactive entertainment media that one commonly calls computer and video games. Museum, which was opened in Berlin in 1997, was the world’s first permanent exhibition devoted to digital interactive entertainment culture.
Photo credits: Computerspielemuseum / Edward Gavailer.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Netherworlds: The Fantastic Worlds of John Pak
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Alex Eckman-Lawn’s Surreal Layered Artworks
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- Russian Artist Creates Superb Snowy Street Art and Installations
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals