Coca-Cola Zero to Help Discover a Secret Agent in You
Coca-Cola is to support the long-awaited release of the 23rd installment of the James Bond series, Skyfall, which is to hit the screens on the 26th of October in the UK.
The soft-drink company will welcome the new movie in the legendary series with a massive campaign, which will include promotion adverts, social media activation and on-pack promotion. The new limited-edition PET Coca-Cola Zero bottles, aliminium cans and bottles will feature the iconic Bond ‘gun barrel’ design, highlighting the brand’s ties with the upcoming film directed by Sam Mendes and starring Daniel Craig.
The new multi-platform campaign will be encouraging public to ‘Unlock The 007 In You’—the brand will be inspiring audience to discover a secret agent in themselves by sipping a diet version of the legendary beverage. To drive public awareness of the new partnership, Coca-Cola Zero will launch TV and cinema ad, kick off PR and outdoor advertising as well as roll out the James Bond campaign in social media. According to the press release, “the new commercial will demonstrate how Coca-Cola Zero drives you to unlock the 007 in you.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- American Artist Creates Creepy Trump Photo Collages
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Incredible Photo-Realistic Portrait Tattoos of Oleg Shepelenko
- Instagram’s ‘Bros Being Basic’ Shows Men Recreating Clichéd Snaps Of Women
- “Belfast Kids”: Photographer Dave Sinclair Shows Us the Faces and Lives of Children in The City Affected by Social and Political Change and Upheaval
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle