Coca-Cola Zero to Help Discover a Secret Agent in You
Coca-Cola is to support the long-awaited release of the 23rd installment of the James Bond series, Skyfall, which is to hit the screens on the 26th of October in the UK.
The soft-drink company will welcome the new movie in the legendary series with a massive campaign, which will include promotion adverts, social media activation and on-pack promotion. The new limited-edition PET Coca-Cola Zero bottles, aliminium cans and bottles will feature the iconic Bond ‘gun barrel’ design, highlighting the brand’s ties with the upcoming film directed by Sam Mendes and starring Daniel Craig.
The new multi-platform campaign will be encouraging public to ‘Unlock The 007 In You’—the brand will be inspiring audience to discover a secret agent in themselves by sipping a diet version of the legendary beverage. To drive public awareness of the new partnership, Coca-Cola Zero will launch TV and cinema ad, kick off PR and outdoor advertising as well as roll out the James Bond campaign in social media. According to the press release, “the new commercial will demonstrate how Coca-Cola Zero drives you to unlock the 007 in you.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s