Coca-Cola Zero to Help Discover a Secret Agent in You
Coca-Cola is to support the long-awaited release of the 23rd installment of the James Bond series, Skyfall, which is to hit the screens on the 26th of October in the UK.
The soft-drink company will welcome the new movie in the legendary series with a massive campaign, which will include promotion adverts, social media activation and on-pack promotion. The new limited-edition PET Coca-Cola Zero bottles, aliminium cans and bottles will feature the iconic Bond ‘gun barrel’ design, highlighting the brand’s ties with the upcoming film directed by Sam Mendes and starring Daniel Craig.
The new multi-platform campaign will be encouraging public to ‘Unlock The 007 In You’—the brand will be inspiring audience to discover a secret agent in themselves by sipping a diet version of the legendary beverage. To drive public awareness of the new partnership, Coca-Cola Zero will launch TV and cinema ad, kick off PR and outdoor advertising as well as roll out the James Bond campaign in social media. According to the press release, “the new commercial will demonstrate how Coca-Cola Zero drives you to unlock the 007 in you.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s