18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
Introverts are unique people. Many of them prefer to spend their evenings and weekends spending time with themselves at home rather than hanging out in a noisy bar or supporting their favourite football team at the stadium. Sometimes they end up with a negative reputation which they really don’t deserve.
Anna Borges put together several diagrams which reveal with startling accuracy exactly how many introverts think. They impressed us so much that we just had to share them with you. Remember these next time you think you’re introverted friend is being unsociable or rude!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants