18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
Introverts are unique people. Many of them prefer to spend their evenings and weekends spending time with themselves at home rather than hanging out in a noisy bar or supporting their favourite football team at the stadium. Sometimes they end up with a negative reputation which they really don’t deserve.
Anna Borges put together several diagrams which reveal with startling accuracy exactly how many introverts think. They impressed us so much that we just had to share them with you. Remember these next time you think you’re introverted friend is being unsociable or rude!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s