18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
Introverts are unique people. Many of them prefer to spend their evenings and weekends spending time with themselves at home rather than hanging out in a noisy bar or supporting their favourite football team at the stadium. Sometimes they end up with a negative reputation which they really don’t deserve.
Anna Borges put together several diagrams which reveal with startling accuracy exactly how many introverts think. They impressed us so much that we just had to share them with you. Remember these next time you think you’re introverted friend is being unsociable or rude!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!