Artist Draws Food With A Handful Of Character And A Dash Of Humour
Bacon and Egg
The best breakfast couple in a tango.
“Hi! I’m Chrystal Giam, a freelance graphic designer and illustrator from Malaysia, but currently based in a country of the complete opposite, Finland. Here are some food illustrations I made for an ongoing project called Foodman to recreate daily situations with personified food. I like my food cute, funny and “punny”, so I hope you’ll like them too!”
Marshmallow man burning with determination and finally wins the race.
Flan / Caramel Pudding
Flan man showing off some signature moves on the disco floor.
Eggo girl waiting for 11 in the cold dark empty space.
Kit Kat man takes a break stretching out his arms and…oops.
Eggnog man attempts to be funny while I try to figure out a good nog nog, I mean, knock knock joke.
Finnish Rice Pie (Riisipiirakka)
Riisipiirakka man enjoying the sun with butter-and-egg (munavoi) backrub. Can’t wait for summer already!
Cinnamon Bun (Korvapuusti)
Cinnamon buns have ears (korva) in Finland, so he listens to music and strolls and takes a sip of his freshly brewed coffee.
Popcorn man quivering while he watches horror movie alone.
Korean Poo-shaped Red Bean Bun (똥빵 ttongppang)
Ttongppang man answers his call of nature. (This was the shit in Seoul a few years back. Bun, I mean, pun intended.)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964