Things with Faces
Things with Faces (Pareidolia) are photographs of objects that resemble the appearance of an animal or face. Pareidolia is an optical illusion which involves identifying shapes in objects where they are not present. The psychological phenomenon often takes the form of seeing faces in inanimate objects where subtle facial characteristics are perceived. Former science professor Carl Sagan speculated that pareidolia evolved in humans as a survival mechanism to easily recognize other human faces.
The “OMG Wall” (Groningen, Groningen, NL). Author.
Ski twins. Author.
Lifeless Face. Author.
Pole face. Author.
Librarian Face. Author.
Happy Dingy Face. Author.
So Sad. Author.
Say Cheese. Author.
Santa Vespa. Author.
Tree scream. Author.
Schiefes Lächeln | Skew smile. Author.
Lo spavento – fear. Author.
Oh! Grazie! Non dovevi disturbarti! Author.
She pissed on me. Author.
Spooky pot. Author.
Down and out. Author.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith