Monty the Cat Without a Nasal Bone
If you love someone very much, you care very little about their looks. The beauty of their soul is the thing that matters the most, changing your perception of them for the better.
Monty the Cat is a vivid example of this fact.
He was taken by his new owners from an animal shelter at the age of three, and became a proud member of their family.
Due to a genetic anomaly Monty doesn’t have a nasal bridge, making his appearance rather unique.
However, this peculiarity is what makes Monty special, and his new owners love him for it.
Though he doesn’t realize that he’s any different from other cats, Monty knows that his owners love him very much.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Spectacular Winning Images of The WildArt Photographer of the Year 2021