The “Lost” Steve Jobs Time Capsule
In 1983, Steve Jobs and his team who were attending a conference in Aspen, decided to bury a capsule that could be opened by future generations or roughly twenty years later. However, they forgot where the capsule was buried and therefore could not follow through with this plan. Recently, National Geographic’s TV Show, “Diggers” inadvertently discovered the capsule.
The 13-foot long, 1.5-foot-diameter tube is literally packed with hundreds of different items, many of which were thoughtfully placed inside plastic bags to help preserve them while underground. Due to the overwhelming smell of mold and the task of wading through so many artifacts, the team has elected to wait a day before they set out to locate the mouse and other relics.
Aside from the Lisa mouse, the only other known item in the capsule is a six-pack of beer. Harry Teague, who was the president of the conference, remembered putting a six-pack in the tube because he reckoned the guys that dig it up will be sweaty and will appreciate a six-pack.
Moving forward, the Diggers crew along with people from the Aspen Historical Society are planning to catalog each and every item in the tube with the goal of preserving them for potential public display.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers