The “Lost” Steve Jobs Time Capsule
In 1983, Steve Jobs and his team who were attending a conference in Aspen, decided to bury a capsule that could be opened by future generations or roughly twenty years later. However, they forgot where the capsule was buried and therefore could not follow through with this plan. Recently, National Geographic’s TV Show, “Diggers” inadvertently discovered the capsule.
The 13-foot long, 1.5-foot-diameter tube is literally packed with hundreds of different items, many of which were thoughtfully placed inside plastic bags to help preserve them while underground. Due to the overwhelming smell of mold and the task of wading through so many artifacts, the team has elected to wait a day before they set out to locate the mouse and other relics.
Aside from the Lisa mouse, the only other known item in the capsule is a six-pack of beer. Harry Teague, who was the president of the conference, remembered putting a six-pack in the tube because he reckoned the guys that dig it up will be sweaty and will appreciate a six-pack.
Moving forward, the Diggers crew along with people from the Aspen Historical Society are planning to catalog each and every item in the tube with the goal of preserving them for potential public display.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Face Depixelizer Neural Network “Brings Back The Sharpness” Of Photos In Low Resolution, And The Results Are Very Unexpected