Jewelry by Mai McKemy
The Tiny Terrarium collection will be the ideal choice for summer time. Rings and pendants from this collection are true works of art. Each of them contains the part charming forest scenery. No matter where you are, with these accessories a little piece of nature will always be with you. Mai McKemy draws inspiration from the nature that surrounds her. Woodland Belle studio is located in Asheville, North Carolina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives