This Cute, But Expensive UFO Alien Abduction Earring
This is the ‘Tender Abduction UFO Earring’ crafted and sold by Sofia Ajram on Etsy. Admittedly *rubbing aloe on sphincter* a tender alien abduction would be nice for once. The 14k gold and diamond earring is actually an ear jacket (it only requires a single piercing to wear since the tractor beam rays are attached to the UFO via a post in the rear) but, unfortunately for anybody who wants one but isn’t made of money, cost $830 apiece.
That makes a pair *doing the math* $830 x 2. Of course it’s only a matter of time until somebody makes a cheap knockoff, because, if there’s one thing you can count on, it’s people stealing other people’s ideas to make a quick buck.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Superb Surreal Animal Artworks By Andreas Häggkvist