Get Your Hands On This Creepy Extra Body Part Jewelry
Tired of having a predictable number of body parts? Then perhaps you should check out artist Nadja Buttendorf’s creepy and wonderful fingerrings and earrings. They aren’t just rings that go on your finger and regular earrings – they’re replica fingers and ears that go on your actual fingers and ears.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time