Scratch Map Travel Edition
The idea behind Scratch Map Travel Edition is that you can take it with you as you journey round the globe and scratch off where you’ve been en route – all you do is scratch off the gold top foil layer of the place you have visited to reveal a brand new and wonderful world underneath. Everyone intends to keep a log or a diary when they are voyaging but in reality you generally just forget, can’t be bothered or get writers block.
The Scratch Map Travel Edition is the perfect way to keep a tally of where you’ve been, plus, flip the Scratch Map Travel Edition over and you have even more glorious things to fill in, map out and stick on. Amongst other things, the reverse side of the Scratch Map Travel Edition has a plain white map to allow you the opportunity to plot your route. You can also paste an image of yourself in the ‘before’ box and then ‘after’. The perfect way to assess the tanning progression!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Mira Petrova’s Illustrations Will Make You Think About Your Waste
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s