Italian Restauranteur Spends 40 years Hand-building His Own Amusement Park
An Italian has created his very own theme park – built in his spare time over 40 years in the woods near his restaurant. The restauranteur, known only as Bruno, has hand-built the amusement park filled with swings, seesaws, a ferris wheel and even a roller coaster, in Montello, northern Italy.
Bruno started in 1969 shortly after setting up grill restaurant Ai Pioppi in northern Italy. He was looking for hooks to join chairs together in his restaurant when a local welder suggest he do the work himself. Since then, as well as building his restaurant to seat 500 people, he has also built increasingly bigger rides as part of his nearby hand-made amusement park.
The amusement park now attracts hundreds of fun-loving visitors, including Oriol Ferrer Mesia, who took pictures and video of his recent visit.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Strange Things Behind Belgian Windows
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- Colorado-Based Artist Stefanie Hook Makes Harry Potter Face Masks That Reveal The Marauder’s Map When You Breathe
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Jésus Moròn