Italian Restauranteur Spends 40 years Hand-building His Own Amusement Park
An Italian has created his very own theme park – built in his spare time over 40 years in the woods near his restaurant. The restauranteur, known only as Bruno, has hand-built the amusement park filled with swings, seesaws, a ferris wheel and even a roller coaster, in Montello, northern Italy.
Bruno started in 1969 shortly after setting up grill restaurant Ai Pioppi in northern Italy. He was looking for hooks to join chairs together in his restaurant when a local welder suggest he do the work himself. Since then, as well as building his restaurant to seat 500 people, he has also built increasingly bigger rides as part of his nearby hand-made amusement park.
The amusement park now attracts hundreds of fun-loving visitors, including Oriol Ferrer Mesia, who took pictures and video of his recent visit.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- The Gray Zone: Extraterrestrial Cartoons By Roger L Phillips
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing