This Pennywise Balloon Lamp Is Adding A Terrifying Twist To Your Usual Home Decor
Are you a demonic, drain-dwelling ancient clown looking to hurt some children in Derry, Maine roughly every 27 years? Oh, thank goodness you’re not. Sorry, it’s nothing personal. We have to check these things, we don’t want these lamps getting into the wrong hands.
Terrify any poor guests to your home with this spooky lamp. A near identical replica to the one from the films, this red balloon casts a surprisingly ambient glow over everything in the room. It would almost be relaxing if its presence didn’t indicate that you’re being watched by an evil clown.
Just try to keep them away from drains and rain gutters. And children. And basically anyone outside. We don’t want him finding out you’re mocking him with your chic interior homage or he might decide a move to your town is in order…
Warning: This balloon does not produce a clown-shaped shadow. If you see one, RUN. You are in immediate danger. Vacate the premises immediately. Pennywise appearance imminent.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- This Brutal Tank Monument Located In Russian Wilderness, Reminds Abandoned Alien Spaceship