This Pennywise Balloon Lamp Is Adding A Terrifying Twist To Your Usual Home Decor
Are you a demonic, drain-dwelling ancient clown looking to hurt some children in Derry, Maine roughly every 27 years? Oh, thank goodness you’re not. Sorry, it’s nothing personal. We have to check these things, we don’t want these lamps getting into the wrong hands.
Terrify any poor guests to your home with this spooky lamp. A near identical replica to the one from the films, this red balloon casts a surprisingly ambient glow over everything in the room. It would almost be relaxing if its presence didn’t indicate that you’re being watched by an evil clown.
Just try to keep them away from drains and rain gutters. And children. And basically anyone outside. We don’t want him finding out you’re mocking him with your chic interior homage or he might decide a move to your town is in order…
Warning: This balloon does not produce a clown-shaped shadow. If you see one, RUN. You are in immediate danger. Vacate the premises immediately. Pennywise appearance imminent.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s