Tornado Captured in Couple’s Wedding Photos
A Saskatchewan photographer captured some striking images of a couple on their wedding day when a funnel cloud touched down in the distance during a photo shoot Saturday.
Professional photographer Colleen Niska was taking photos of a bride and groom on a rural road near Saskatoon when she noticed the twister in the distance, and kept snapping away. Niska posted the stunning images on Facebook, saying said she’d only “dreamed” of capturing such images.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- The Wonder Of Illustrating Perpetual Movement in Space From A 1875 Astronomy Book
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Artist Colorizes 50 Old Photos, And It Might Change The Way You Perceive History