Tornado Captured in Couple’s Wedding Photos
A Saskatchewan photographer captured some striking images of a couple on their wedding day when a funnel cloud touched down in the distance during a photo shoot Saturday.
Professional photographer Colleen Niska was taking photos of a bride and groom on a rural road near Saskatoon when she noticed the twister in the distance, and kept snapping away. Niska posted the stunning images on Facebook, saying said she’d only “dreamed” of capturing such images.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021