American Apparel’s New 62 Year-old Lingerie Mode
Meet the raddest 62-year-old ever. No seriously, we’re not even joking. The face of American Apparel’s latest lingerie ad campaign, Jacky O’Shaughnessy, will make you wish she was your grandma. With glorious silver locks and enviable pins, this confident cat proves sexiness needn’t expire when you get your seniors card.
In other news, although usually a little more vanilla with their campaigns, Barneys New York has also adopted a more inspirational approach with 17 transgender models from around the globe featured in their spring 2014 catalogue. These brands gettin’ a little bit bold kinda makes us wanna hi-five them… and invite Jacky over for a cuppa — what a babe.
Credits: Fashion Journal
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- 20 Winners Of The Greatest Photoshop Battles Ever
- This Artist Created Tentacle Leggings And People On Etsy Just Can’t Get Enough
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Vintage Men’s Magazine: Cool Pics Of Cavalier’s Beauties During The 1960s
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”