American Apparel’s New 62 Year-old Lingerie Mode
Meet the raddest 62-year-old ever. No seriously, we’re not even joking. The face of American Apparel’s latest lingerie ad campaign, Jacky O’Shaughnessy, will make you wish she was your grandma. With glorious silver locks and enviable pins, this confident cat proves sexiness needn’t expire when you get your seniors card.
In other news, although usually a little more vanilla with their campaigns, Barneys New York has also adopted a more inspirational approach with 17 transgender models from around the globe featured in their spring 2014 catalogue. These brands gettin’ a little bit bold kinda makes us wanna hi-five them… and invite Jacky over for a cuppa — what a babe.
Credits: Fashion Journal
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- End Embarrassment: The Playful and Fun Toilet Paper Rolls from Japan
- Photographer Martin Parr Captured Candid Portraits of British Drivers in 1994
- Marcelo Ventura Reimagines The Concept of Pop Culture Characters in Dark-Style Illustrations