American Apparel’s New 62 Year-old Lingerie Mode
Meet the raddest 62-year-old ever. No seriously, we’re not even joking. The face of American Apparel’s latest lingerie ad campaign, Jacky O’Shaughnessy, will make you wish she was your grandma. With glorious silver locks and enviable pins, this confident cat proves sexiness needn’t expire when you get your seniors card.
In other news, although usually a little more vanilla with their campaigns, Barneys New York has also adopted a more inspirational approach with 17 transgender models from around the globe featured in their spring 2014 catalogue. These brands gettin’ a little bit bold kinda makes us wanna hi-five them… and invite Jacky over for a cuppa — what a babe.
Credits: Fashion Journal
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- “Mystery Meat”: Photographer Portrays Fast Food In A Ghastly New Light
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Holy Selfie
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- Concepts From Future Past: 1986 Italdesign Machimoto