American Apparel’s New 62 Year-old Lingerie Mode
Meet the raddest 62-year-old ever. No seriously, we’re not even joking. The face of American Apparel’s latest lingerie ad campaign, Jacky O’Shaughnessy, will make you wish she was your grandma. With glorious silver locks and enviable pins, this confident cat proves sexiness needn’t expire when you get your seniors card.
In other news, although usually a little more vanilla with their campaigns, Barneys New York has also adopted a more inspirational approach with 17 transgender models from around the globe featured in their spring 2014 catalogue. These brands gettin’ a little bit bold kinda makes us wanna hi-five them… and invite Jacky over for a cuppa — what a babe.
Credits: Fashion Journal
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?