American Apparel’s New 62 Year-old Lingerie Mode
Meet the raddest 62-year-old ever. No seriously, we’re not even joking. The face of American Apparel’s latest lingerie ad campaign, Jacky O’Shaughnessy, will make you wish she was your grandma. With glorious silver locks and enviable pins, this confident cat proves sexiness needn’t expire when you get your seniors card.
In other news, although usually a little more vanilla with their campaigns, Barneys New York has also adopted a more inspirational approach with 17 transgender models from around the globe featured in their spring 2014 catalogue. These brands gettin’ a little bit bold kinda makes us wanna hi-five them… and invite Jacky over for a cuppa — what a babe.
Credits: Fashion Journal
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- “Light & Shadow”: Dreamy Illustrations By Lê Long
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Striking Urban And Street Photography By Alfonso León