Disney Princess Lingerie Sets Are Here, And You’ll Either Love Them Or Hate Them
Dressing up as a Disney princess is one thing, but dressing down… Let’s just say that people are having major mixed feelings about it. Like it or not, Disney-themed lingerie has arrived, and it’s igniting more than just passion.
Yandy, an online lingerie supermarket, has launched 6 raunchy sets inspired by fairytale characters so far, and 4 more are on the way. From Cinderella to Snow White, your favourite princesses now come in sultry lace fashion, with cheeky names like Sleepless Fantasy. The costumes are surprisingly affordable, ringing up at less than $30 a piece on average.
Though some people don’t mind the grown-up take on their childhood heroines, others are seriously uncomfortable with kids movies being turned into bedroom wear.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier