Disney Princess Lingerie Sets Are Here, And You’ll Either Love Them Or Hate Them
Dressing up as a Disney princess is one thing, but dressing down… Let’s just say that people are having major mixed feelings about it. Like it or not, Disney-themed lingerie has arrived, and it’s igniting more than just passion.
Yandy, an online lingerie supermarket, has launched 6 raunchy sets inspired by fairytale characters so far, and 4 more are on the way. From Cinderella to Snow White, your favourite princesses now come in sultry lace fashion, with cheeky names like Sleepless Fantasy. The costumes are surprisingly affordable, ringing up at less than $30 a piece on average.
Though some people don’t mind the grown-up take on their childhood heroines, others are seriously uncomfortable with kids movies being turned into bedroom wear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice