Artist Saša Aleksandar Creates Fantastic Fashion Masks Entirely Made Of Paper
Saša is not a designer, nor a cook, yet he loves to design and eat. He works across multiple disciplines including textile design, illustration and graphic design. He established Saša Design in Tokyo where he lived from 2004 to 2010 and this is where he started creating his wondrous paper masks.
Recently he started showing disgust with everything digital for kids and is working on getting kids dirty again and, to instead of fingering tablets kids get back to fingering paper, paint, paper, wood and other materials.
Believing the good old one, ‘be the change you want to see in the world, he creates countless creative workshops for all ages incorporating different themes, such as social and environmental issues.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s