Artist Saša Aleksandar Creates Fantastic Fashion Masks Entirely Made Of Paper
Saša is not a designer, nor a cook, yet he loves to design and eat. He works across multiple disciplines including textile design, illustration and graphic design. He established Saša Design in Tokyo where he lived from 2004 to 2010 and this is where he started creating his wondrous paper masks.
Recently he started showing disgust with everything digital for kids and is working on getting kids dirty again and, to instead of fingering tablets kids get back to fingering paper, paint, paper, wood and other materials.
Believing the good old one, ‘be the change you want to see in the world, he creates countless creative workshops for all ages incorporating different themes, such as social and environmental issues.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Superb Surreal Animal Artworks By Andreas Häggkvist
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram