Artist Saša Aleksandar Creates Fantastic Fashion Masks Entirely Made Of Paper
Saša is not a designer, nor a cook, yet he loves to design and eat. He works across multiple disciplines including textile design, illustration and graphic design. He established Saša Design in Tokyo where he lived from 2004 to 2010 and this is where he started creating his wondrous paper masks.
Recently he started showing disgust with everything digital for kids and is working on getting kids dirty again and, to instead of fingering tablets kids get back to fingering paper, paint, paper, wood and other materials.
Believing the good old one, ‘be the change you want to see in the world, he creates countless creative workshops for all ages incorporating different themes, such as social and environmental issues.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama