Upgrade Plain Cosplay Wear With Collars, Cuffs, Headbands & Wigs Proposed By Sakura Nanase
If you enjoy cosplaying and cosplay photo shoots, have you ever had the feeling that something was missing from your look? Have you ever thought: “If only I could add something extra to make it all come together?” If you have, then you may be interested in a cosplay accessory collection called #コスプレをする時によく見るアレ kosupure wo suru toki ni yoku miru are, which translates to “Those things you often see in cosplay.”
The “things” in question refer to attachable collars, cuffs, headbands, and fashionable colored wigs which are often seen in quality photos of certain types of cosplay. As these accessories are often hand-made by individual artists and cosplayers and aren’t always available commercially, popular cosplayer Sakura Nanase proposed the idea for the project, and now, thanks to CAMPFIRE Creation, it’s currently headed towards a most probable crowdfunding success, having already attained 72% of its funding goal and 21 days still remaining at time of writing.
The kosupure wo suru toki ni yoku miru are collection is chock full of accessories which can help you transform plain cosplay outfits into more attractive and kawaii costumes. If you bought an outfit but the accessories which came with it look disappointingly cheap, or if you’ve ever had trouble finding cute attachable cuffs and collars for your costume, this could be the perfect addition to your wardrobe, cosplay or otherwise.
For those who choose the appropriate reward category, the kosupure wo suru toki ni yoku miru are collection also comes with either a special horned headband designed by Kyon, or a colored wig designed by shotac.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Artist Replaces Jurassic Park Dinosaurs With Those From The Show Dinosaurs