Creative Agency Buys $10k Of Blank Ad Space To Give Everyone A Break From Ads
Wunder, an independent Canadian creative agency based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, has taken out $10,000 worth of advertising space only to fill it with absolutely nothing.
In a stunt that ultimately goes against what the agency exists to do, the self-initiated campaign – titled White Christmas – offers respite from the deluge of advertising at this time of year by posting blank ads on print and digital billboards, buses, bus stops, newspapers, social media and even radio.
“As a creative agency we typically spend our time creating ads and promoting brands, but this year we’ve decided to do the opposite and give everyone a break from ads during the holiday season,” explains creative director Stephen Flynn.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Awkward Christian Music Album Covers
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- The Majesty Of The Animal Kingdom in Amazing Photographs by Simen Johan