My 365-Day Project Lets Me Explore Photographic Opportunities
Since Labor Day, 2014 photographer Mark Flower has been taking a photograph a day for a year.
“Although not all photos have been very interesting, I have allowed myself the opportunities to try new things. Through these opportunities I have shrunk myself, floated in the air, and even removed my head and replaced it with a camera. As a professional photographer and a graphic designer, I find it extremely important to allow myself these outlets to let my creative side shine. Otherwise, my job just would not maintain its level of interest. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love spending time getting to know new people through events such as weddings and portrait shoots. However, as far as photography goes I love the ability to create a world and scenarios which transcends the world we perceive.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers