Beautiful Illustrated Tattoos by Jade Tomlinson and Kev James
The work of London-baased artist duo Jade Tomlinson and Kev James of Expanded Eye spans paintings, installations, street art, sculptures and most importantly tattoos that blend line work, typography, and geometry. The pair approaches each tattoo as a piece of art, firmly establishing a narrative and purpose behind each design before making a commitment.
They even go as far as asking potential customers to not “overly concern yourself with the aesthetics,” and instead let the piece evolve organically based on their own discoveries. You can see many more of their tattoos on Facebook, they have several new giclée prints available through Vaults Gallery, and you can have a peek in their online shop.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Ben Chelouche Created Two 3D Alphabets For 36 Days Of Type Challenge