Beautiful Illustrated Tattoos by Jade Tomlinson and Kev James
The work of London-baased artist duo Jade Tomlinson and Kev James of Expanded Eye spans paintings, installations, street art, sculptures and most importantly tattoos that blend line work, typography, and geometry. The pair approaches each tattoo as a piece of art, firmly establishing a narrative and purpose behind each design before making a commitment.
They even go as far as asking potential customers to not “overly concern yourself with the aesthetics,” and instead let the piece evolve organically based on their own discoveries. You can see many more of their tattoos on Facebook, they have several new giclée prints available through Vaults Gallery, and you can have a peek in their online shop.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s