These “Galaxy” Flowers Grow Entire Universes On Their Petals
Want to gaze at distant galaxies but don’t have a strong enough telescope? Then don’t worry, because we’ve got the perfect solution. All you need to do is to buy yourself some Night Sky Petunias, because as you can see, their petals look like they’re hiding secret little universes inside of them.
Scientifically known as Petunia cultivars, Night Sky Petunias are a deep purple flower that’s characterized by the unique patterns on their petals. Much like their name suggests, these mesmerizing plants bloom to reveal a stunning plethora of white stars resembling distant clusters of galaxies. Their otherworldly patterns are the result of a variance between night and day temperatures, so if you’re growing your own then you should keep them warm in the day (around 100° F) and cool at night (about 50°F) in order to yield the most spectacular results. Want to grow a little personal galaxy in the comfort of your very own home? Then head on over to Amazon and pick up a pack of Night Sky Petunia seeds.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms