These “Galaxy” Flowers Grow Entire Universes On Their Petals
Want to gaze at distant galaxies but don’t have a strong enough telescope? Then don’t worry, because we’ve got the perfect solution. All you need to do is to buy yourself some Night Sky Petunias, because as you can see, their petals look like they’re hiding secret little universes inside of them.
Scientifically known as Petunia cultivars, Night Sky Petunias are a deep purple flower that’s characterized by the unique patterns on their petals. Much like their name suggests, these mesmerizing plants bloom to reveal a stunning plethora of white stars resembling distant clusters of galaxies. Their otherworldly patterns are the result of a variance between night and day temperatures, so if you’re growing your own then you should keep them warm in the day (around 100° F) and cool at night (about 50°F) in order to yield the most spectacular results. Want to grow a little personal galaxy in the comfort of your very own home? Then head on over to Amazon and pick up a pack of Night Sky Petunia seeds.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021