These “Galaxy” Flowers Grow Entire Universes On Their Petals
Want to gaze at distant galaxies but don’t have a strong enough telescope? Then don’t worry, because we’ve got the perfect solution. All you need to do is to buy yourself some Night Sky Petunias, because as you can see, their petals look like they’re hiding secret little universes inside of them.
Scientifically known as Petunia cultivars, Night Sky Petunias are a deep purple flower that’s characterized by the unique patterns on their petals. Much like their name suggests, these mesmerizing plants bloom to reveal a stunning plethora of white stars resembling distant clusters of galaxies. Their otherworldly patterns are the result of a variance between night and day temperatures, so if you’re growing your own then you should keep them warm in the day (around 100° F) and cool at night (about 50°F) in order to yield the most spectacular results. Want to grow a little personal galaxy in the comfort of your very own home? Then head on over to Amazon and pick up a pack of Night Sky Petunia seeds.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- The Moscow Girl Turned Her Small Flat Into A Baroque Palace
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- This Badass Couple’s Vegas Elopement Is The Epitome Of Cool
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Concepts From Future Past: Porsche Tapiro
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship