A Beautiful Scowling Curly-Haired Cat
Albert is not the happiest looking kitty in the world. Even Tard the Grumpy Cat looks more cheerful. Well… maybe not cheerful. But at least Tard doesn’t have a look of menace and a desire to kill in his eyes.
What could have caused a kitty to wear such a stern look all the time? It might be the fact that he’s all curly.
Almost no one likes to stand out too much, and maybe Albert is no exception. Despite his menacing appearance, Albert’s owner claims that he’s a very polite cat and plays nicely with children.
Though it is hard to believe at first glance, we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, even when we’re looking at a cat.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Netherworlds: The Fantastic Worlds of John Pak
- Alex Eckman-Lawn’s Surreal Layered Artworks
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Superb Snowy Street Art and Installations
- A Teenager’s Photos of 1970s Brooklyn NYC: Led Zeppelin, The El, snow and All the President’s Men
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries