You Will Never Freeze As Much As Siberians Do
Siberia in winter is something you can’t understand if you don’t live there. Thanks to this blogger who brought us some pictures from his trip throught a mining village in Siberia you can now for the first time at least try to feel how cold and snowy is there.
They came there for a week in order to experience what a real free-ride, experience of the local charming climate and to understand what develops this fierce Siberian character. Yeah as you guessed it was snowing all the week, and freezing to -30C (-22F) with constant wind. Some people have lived here all their life and the others like us do not even dream of life like this. Miners began to extract the precious metal here a long time ago, especially during WW2.
Priiskovaya – a small village (about 600 inhabitants), located in the Kuznetsk Alatau mountains on the border of Khakassia, Kemerovo region, and Krasnoyarsk Territory. There is work already to restore production and mining, but it is reminiscent of village streets and facades of this post-war settlement. Nowadays the village is better known as a haven for fans snowriding – adrenalin seekers and adventurers.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Race Driver Ralf Schumacher Buys Classic Russian Offroad “Niva” Car
- Your Bubble Is Ready: French Designer Proposes Suspended Plex’eat Hoods For Safer Dining In Restaurants
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- Microbes On 8-Year-Old Boy’s Handprint After Playing Outside
- Wonderful Photos Of 1954 Chevrolet Corvair, Which Was Touted As A New Aerodynamic Design