You Will Never Freeze As Much As Siberians Do
Siberia in winter is something you can’t understand if you don’t live there. Thanks to this blogger who brought us some pictures from his trip throught a mining village in Siberia you can now for the first time at least try to feel how cold and snowy is there.
They came there for a week in order to experience what a real free-ride, experience of the local charming climate and to understand what develops this fierce Siberian character. Yeah as you guessed it was snowing all the week, and freezing to -30C (-22F) with constant wind. Some people have lived here all their life and the others like us do not even dream of life like this. Miners began to extract the precious metal here a long time ago, especially during WW2.
Priiskovaya – a small village (about 600 inhabitants), located in the Kuznetsk Alatau mountains on the border of Khakassia, Kemerovo region, and Krasnoyarsk Territory. There is work already to restore production and mining, but it is reminiscent of village streets and facades of this post-war settlement. Nowadays the village is better known as a haven for fans snowriding – adrenalin seekers and adventurers.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
- Artist Illustrated What Would Happen If Famous Cartoon Characters Fused Together, And Here’s The Result
- Fantastic Pencil Sculptures By Jasenko Đorđević
- The City that Builts into the Rock
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?