Cable Knit Nails Are The Coziest Trend This Winter
It’s dark, cold, and miserable: winter is definitely coming. But on the plus side, that means it’s also time to hunker down in cosy knitted jumpers.
But, this year, chunky knits aren’t just for jumpers and scarves — people are wearing them on their nails, too.
Cable knit nails, otherwise known as sweater nails, are this year’s nail trend. And we love them.
They’re created using gel polish and a dotting tool to build up that classic chunky pattern.
You can do it yourself with the tutorial below, or pay a professional to do it.
Find your #sweaternail inspiration on Instagram.
If you fancy having a go yourself, watch the tutorial below:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- “Mersey Paradise”: Photographer Tom Wood Spent Decades Photographing The Pubs, Clubs And Bus Rides Of Liverpool – And The People Who Inhabited Them