Cable Knit Nails Are The Coziest Trend This Winter
It’s dark, cold, and miserable: winter is definitely coming. But on the plus side, that means it’s also time to hunker down in cosy knitted jumpers.
But, this year, chunky knits aren’t just for jumpers and scarves — people are wearing them on their nails, too.
Cable knit nails, otherwise known as sweater nails, are this year’s nail trend. And we love them.
They’re created using gel polish and a dotting tool to build up that classic chunky pattern.
You can do it yourself with the tutorial below, or pay a professional to do it.
Find your #sweaternail inspiration on Instagram.
If you fancy having a go yourself, watch the tutorial below:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways