The Japanese Cat with Over 100 Cosplay Costumes
Nausicaä, The Catbus and Super Mario are just some of the characters in this feline’s impressive collection.
Cosplay culture is so big in Japan it isn’t just reserved for humans anymore — these days, animals like cats, dogs, and even squirrels have been known to dress up in costume and pose for the cameras like a teenager on the streets of Harajuku.
Now a 13-year-old feline called Chocola is proving age is no barrier to cats who cosplay, as she has not one but over 100 different costumes, all lovingly hand-sewn by her human servant.
Chocola is doted on by her owner, who says the cute feline always comes to pose for photos when the camera is out. Each photo shoot takes about ten minutes, and Chocola’s human says the feline is never forced to cosplay and the cat is always in charge, simply running off to play whenever she’s not in the mood for her close-up.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts