If Disney Characters Used Instagram, This Is What You’d See
Like many of us, freelancer Italian illustrator Simona Bonafini grew up with all manner of childhood characters from Hercules, Alice In Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty to Cinderella and Aladdin.
But whilst their animated debuts captured the imagination of millions around the world several decades ago, imagine if they were released today. You wouldn’t find them in comic books or graphic novels – you’d find them on Instagram taking all manner of selfies and photos with their fictional friends.
That was all the inspiration Bonafini needed to create a series of illustrations which encapsulate just that – all the traits and characteristics of our favourite childhood heroes played out for all to see on Instagram. Naturally Hercules is all about his six-pack, just as much as Aladdin is obsessed with taking those couples selfies with Princess Jasmine.
It’s a fun and gorgeously illustrated look at two worlds colliding – the animated heroes of old with ongoing rise of our digital world.
More Disney mashups on Design You Trust: If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair, If Disney Couples Starred in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, Jurassic Park Disney Princesses, How Disney Princes Would Look In Real Life, Disney Girls in Real Life: An Artist Reimagined Some Of Disney’s Most Famous Princess, Disney Princesses In Their Old Age and much MORE!
Via So Bad So Good
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021