Hilarious Comics By Norwegian Mom Jade Nordahl That Perfectly Capture What Motherhood Is Like
No matter how many articles and books on parenting you read or how many stories you hear, none of them can prepare you for the true reality of parenting. There are so many things that are rarely talked about even though they’re an inseparable part of parenthood, such as sleepless nights, temper tantrums, and loads and loads of diapers – and Norwegian mother of two Jade Nordahl decided to illustrate all of that in her funny and honest comics.
In a recent interview with Bored Panda, the woman admitted that the first months with her newborn, Abel, were exhausting and everything was new to them at the time. However, Jade says that the first child has taught her patience, and when her second child, Mila, was born, everything was a completely different experience and she was constantly smiling ear to ear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s