Hilarious Comics By Norwegian Mom Jade Nordahl That Perfectly Capture What Motherhood Is Like
No matter how many articles and books on parenting you read or how many stories you hear, none of them can prepare you for the true reality of parenting. There are so many things that are rarely talked about even though they’re an inseparable part of parenthood, such as sleepless nights, temper tantrums, and loads and loads of diapers – and Norwegian mother of two Jade Nordahl decided to illustrate all of that in her funny and honest comics.
In a recent interview with Bored Panda, the woman admitted that the first months with her newborn, Abel, were exhausting and everything was new to them at the time. However, Jade says that the first child has taught her patience, and when her second child, Mila, was born, everything was a completely different experience and she was constantly smiling ear to ear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures