Hilarious Comics By Norwegian Mom Jade Nordahl That Perfectly Capture What Motherhood Is Like
No matter how many articles and books on parenting you read or how many stories you hear, none of them can prepare you for the true reality of parenting. There are so many things that are rarely talked about even though they’re an inseparable part of parenthood, such as sleepless nights, temper tantrums, and loads and loads of diapers – and Norwegian mother of two Jade Nordahl decided to illustrate all of that in her funny and honest comics.
In a recent interview with Bored Panda, the woman admitted that the first months with her newborn, Abel, were exhausting and everything was new to them at the time. However, Jade says that the first child has taught her patience, and when her second child, Mila, was born, everything was a completely different experience and she was constantly smiling ear to ear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups