Hilarious Comics By Norwegian Mom Jade Nordahl That Perfectly Capture What Motherhood Is Like
No matter how many articles and books on parenting you read or how many stories you hear, none of them can prepare you for the true reality of parenting. There are so many things that are rarely talked about even though they’re an inseparable part of parenthood, such as sleepless nights, temper tantrums, and loads and loads of diapers – and Norwegian mother of two Jade Nordahl decided to illustrate all of that in her funny and honest comics.
In a recent interview with Bored Panda, the woman admitted that the first months with her newborn, Abel, were exhausting and everything was new to them at the time. However, Jade says that the first child has taught her patience, and when her second child, Mila, was born, everything was a completely different experience and she was constantly smiling ear to ear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- This UFO Spaceship McDonald’s Used to Exist in Alconbury, England in the 1990s
- Quarantine Life With A Cat In Cute Illustration By Annada Menon