Twin Strangers Help Irish Woman Find Identical Stranger From Sweden
They say that there are about seven people in the world that look exactly like you. Most likely you haven’t met any of them. But, for Sara and Shannon, this rarity became a reality.
About a month ago, Sara joined TwinStrangers.net to see if she could find anyone that looked like here. Before long, she found Shannon and the two planned a trip to meet up.
Sara said that her friends actually thought the picture of Shannon was her after she discovered Shannon online. Once they connected, the two agreed to meet up in Dublin, where Shannon is from, for a twin-fueled vacation.
When the two saw each other for the first time, it was a surreal experience.
Shannon recalled the experience by stating, “I gave her a hug and then we just stood there like, ‘Oh my god, this is so weird’.”
She continued, “Our noses, our eyes… we have the exact same ears… lips, expressions, pout, smile… it’s just weird.”
I mean, if you met someone that looked exactly like you, how would you feel? Regardless, it’s pretty cool to see that dopperlgangers are uniting all over the world, confusing the hell out of people one twin at a time.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities