Twin Strangers Help Irish Woman Find Identical Stranger From Sweden
They say that there are about seven people in the world that look exactly like you. Most likely you haven’t met any of them. But, for Sara and Shannon, this rarity became a reality.
About a month ago, Sara joined TwinStrangers.net to see if she could find anyone that looked like here. Before long, she found Shannon and the two planned a trip to meet up.
Sara said that her friends actually thought the picture of Shannon was her after she discovered Shannon online. Once they connected, the two agreed to meet up in Dublin, where Shannon is from, for a twin-fueled vacation.
When the two saw each other for the first time, it was a surreal experience.
Shannon recalled the experience by stating, “I gave her a hug and then we just stood there like, ‘Oh my god, this is so weird’.”
She continued, “Our noses, our eyes… we have the exact same ears… lips, expressions, pout, smile… it’s just weird.”
I mean, if you met someone that looked exactly like you, how would you feel? Regardless, it’s pretty cool to see that dopperlgangers are uniting all over the world, confusing the hell out of people one twin at a time.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known